- Who is responsible for processing your data.
- Why we collect the data that we request
- The legitimisation for processing it.
- How long we keep it.
- To whom we might send your data.
- Your rights.
JUBA PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT S.L. (B-26185900)
Avda. de Logroño, 29-31
26250 Santo Domingo de la Calzada (La Rioja)
2. Purpose, legitimisation and conservation of data processing sent through:
- Purpose: This provides you with a way of contacting us and a way of answering your requests for information, plus an opportunity to send you communications on our products, services and activities, including electronically (email, SMS, WhatsApp), if you tick the box to accept this.
- Legitimisation: The user’s consent when requesting information from us through our contact form and by ticking the box to agree to receive information.
- Conservation: Once your request has been resolved through our form or answered by e-mail, if new processing has not been generated and in the event of having agreed to receive commercial e-mails, until requesting otherwise.
- Purpose: Answering your requests for information, responding to your requests and answering your enquiries or questions.
- Legitimisation: The user’s consent when asking us for information using e-mail.
- Conservation: Once your request has been answered by e-mail, if new processing has not been generated.
SENDING CVs BY E-MAIL
- Purpose: Having your CV to take part in our personnel selection processes.
- Legitimisation: The user’s consent when sending us his/her personal information and CV for our personnel selection processes.
- Conservation: Over the course of open personnel selection processes and for one year regarding future processes.
Obligation to provide us with your personal information and consequences of not doing so.
You must be 14 years old or over to provide your personal data or, when appropriate, be in a legal position to accept a contract.
The personal information requested is required to manage your requests and/or provide you with services that you can contract. Consequently, if you do not provide it, we will not be able to answer you properly or provide you with the service you have requested.
3. Recipients of your data
Your data is confidential and it will not be disclosed to third parties, unless when legally required.
4. Rights regarding your personal information
Any person can withdraw their consent at any time, when they have provided it to process their data. In no case does withdrawal of this consent condition completion of the subscription contract or previously established relationships.
In the same way, the following rights can be exercised:
- Request access to your personal data or its rectification when they are inaccurate.
- Request data removal when, among other reasons, the information is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was compiled.
- Request the limitation of its processing in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to processing your data for reasons related to your particular situation.
- Request data portability in cases envisaged in the regulations.
- Other rights recognised in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your rights: In writing to the manager at his/her postal or e-mail address (given in section A), indicating the “Personal data” reference, specifying the right that you wish to exercise and regarding which personal data.
In the event of differences of opinion with the company regarding processing your data, you can present a complaint to the Data Protection Authority (www.aepd.es/es).
This website only uses own and third-party technical, personalisation and analysis cookies (Google Analytics), that in no case process personal data, or compile browsing habits for advertising purposes.
Consequently, when accessing our website, in compliance with article 22 of the Law of Information Society Services, when processing analysis cookies, we have requested your consent for their use and provided information on them, that in any case will be installed once a sensible time has passed so that the user has time to decide whether to give consent or not.
6. Personal data security
In order to keep your personal data safe, we inform you that we have adopted all the technical and organisational measures required to guarantee that personal data being supplied will not be altered, lost or subject to unauthorised processing or access.
7. Updating your information
To keep your personal information updated, it is important that you always notify us of any changes to it, otherwise we cannot be responsible for its veracity.