Glove Juba - H5111PLUS AGILITY
Ingenia® fiber mixed with polyester, Nylon® and elastane glove with PFT Nitrile technology coating on palm
Normativa EN 388:2016
Corte por cuchilla:
Resistencia al corte:
EN 407 Standard
Resistance to contact heat:
Resistance to convective heat:
Resistance to radiating heat:
Resistance to large splashes of molten metal:
- Excellent dexterity: Use in applications where precision is required.
- Very elastic and comfortable.
- Ingenia® fiber is an ecological yarn manufactured through a biotechnological process. It contains 37% of ingredients from renewable sources and its production requires 30% less energy than commonly used polymers, reducing at the same time 63% less CO2 emissions.
- It offers excellent breathability, quickly absorbing moisture and expelling it from the hand, thus providing great comfort.
- Excellent grip on dry and oily surfaces.
- The Sanitized® hygiene function protects gloves from the formation of fungi, mites and bacteria, prevent odors, provides long-lasting material protection to polymers and minimize skin irritation.
- Contact heat resistant level 1 (100ºC at 15 second).
- Chlorine and UV resistant.
- Suitable for use with touch devices (thumb and index finger).
Working gloves suitable for:
- General handling without risk of cutting in dry, humid and oily environments.
- Light assembly work.
- Maintenance and facilities.
- General mechanical maintenance.
- Wood Industry.
- Logistics and warehouses.
- Works where the use of touch terminals is required.
|Nitrile||Black||Gauge 15||XS - 22 cm|
S - 23 cm
M - 24 cm
L - 25 cm
XL - 26 cm
XXL - 27 cm