Glove K-rock - 4570RF
Cut resistant glove that incorporates the K-rock® textile fiber, juba’s new cut resistant technology mixed with glass fiber, polyester and elastane, with polyurethane coating on palm
Normativa EN 388:2016
Corte por cuchilla:
Resistencia al corte:
- Seamless glove with K-ROCK® technology and gauge 13 that offer touch, lightness, flexibility and confort.
- Fresh feeling thanks to its breathability.
- It offers a great touch and excellent grip on dry and slightly damp surfaces.
- Nitrile reinforcement between thumb and index finger that provides greater resistance to wear and tear.
Working gloves suitable for:
- Handling of objects that pose a medium/high cut hazard in both dry and damp conditions.
- Good feel so suitable for mechanical work and maintenance.
- The automotive and aeronautical industries.
- Assembly lines and sub-assemblies.
|Poliuretano ( Pu )||Mottled / Grey||Gauge 13||XS - 22 cm|
S - 23 cm
M - 24 cm
L - 25 cm
XL - 26 cm
XXL - 27 cm