Glove K-rock - 4434 POWER CUT
Glove made of K-rock® cut-resistant fiber, T-touch nitrile coating on the palm and half back and water-repellent split leather on the palm.
Normativa EN 388:2016
Corte por cuchilla:
Resistencia al corte:
- Maximum cut level – letter F.
- The T-Touch nitrile on the palm and half back provides greater impermeability to oils and fats in that area, for jobs with greater exposure to these products.
- Resistant to contact heat (250ºC for 15”).
- Seamless 13 gauge support that provides flexibility and comfort.
- Water repellent split leather that provides good grip and greater mechanical resistance with durability in wet or oiled environments.
Working gloves suitable for:
- Metal stamping.
- Glass handling.
- Handling of objects with risk of cut and contact temperature.
- Works with risk of cutting in oiled products.
|Leather||Grey / Black||Gauge 13||M - 25 cm|
L - 26 cm
XL - 27 cm
XXL - 28 cm
3XL - 29 cm