Heat resistant leather glove
Due to the implementation of new standard EN388:2016, JUBA guarantees the performance of our gloves and the manufacturing process will not change. Remember that you can receive depending on the lot, some gloves references with different markings as both regulations will be effective during a certain period of time.
- Fireproof split leather: 1,5 to 2,5 mm thick.
- Appropriate series for contact heat and convective heat.
- Excellent tactility and durability.
- Sewn with Kevlar thread; cut and spark resistant.
- Forearm safety cuff. Up to 60 sec at 100ºC.
- Meet welding works requirements.
Normativa EN 388:2003
Normativa EN 388:2016
EN 407 Standard
|Skin||Brown Green||1.50 mm||XL - 38 cm||10/XL||5 Pairs/package|