Glove Juba - H5520RF
Seamless Nylon® glove with double nitrile coating combinated with water-based PU
Normativa EN 388:2016
Corte por cuchilla:
Resistencia al corte:
EN 407 Standard
Resistance to contact heat:
Resistance to convective heat:
Resistance to radiating heat:
Resistance to large splashes of molten metal:
- It offers great flexibility and comfort.
- Reinforcement between thumb and index finger that provides greater resistance to wear and tear.
- Fully coated with a first layer of flat nitrile and second layer of sandy nitrile on the palm that provides greater grip in dry, wet and oily environments.
- Nitrile offers greater grip and durability in oil than any other coating.
- Contact heat resistant, 100º C for 15 seconds.
- Excellent abrasion resistance, increased durability.
- Suitable for touch devices.
- With individual cardboard for point of sale.
Working gloves suitable for:
- General handling without cutting risk in mostly dry, wet or oily conditions.
- Light assembly work.
- Maintenance and installations.
- General mechanical maintenance.
- Wood industry.
- Harvesting of agricultural products.
- Work in which the use of touch terminals is required.
|Nitrile||Black||Gauge 15||XS - 22 cm|
S - 23 cm
M - 24 cm
L - 25 cm
XL - 26 cm
XXL - 27 cm