Synthetic leather glove with elastane back
Due to the implementation of new standard EN388:2016, JUBA guarantees the performance of our gloves and the manufacturing process will not change. Remember that you can receive depending on the lot, some gloves references with different markings as both regulations will be effective during a certain period of time.
- Repair shops and professionals.
- Impact tools.
- Vibrating tools.
- Load and unload.
- General purpose.
- Light welding.
- Search & Rescue.
- The Spandex® material at the back allows flexibility, breathability and a comfortable snug wearing.
- Chamude® synthetic leather.
- Padded areas on palm and knuckles for contact stress applications and impact protection.
- Adjustable neoprene wrist with velcro closure.
- Exclusive header card for retail.
Normativa EN 388:2016
|Piel Sintética||Red||M - 24 cm|
L - 25 cm
XL - 26 cm