Glove Juba nature - H251NTWT NATURE
Recycled polyester/cotton coated of latex crinkle with inner lining.
Normativa EN 388:2016
Corte por cuchilla:
Resistencia al corte:
EN 511 Standard
Resistance to convective cooling:
Resistance to contact cooling:
- Polyester/cotton liner of 62% recycled fibers (55% recycled polyester and 7% recycled cotton). Its manufacturing process implies a reduction in water and energy consumption as well as a carbon footprint and plastic waste.
- Solid grip in dry and wet environments.
- Smooth, durable and flexible coating.
- Good abrasion resistance, increased durability.
- It absorbs sweat, keeping your hands comfortable and cool.
- Inner lining that keeps the temperature of the hands stable up to 0º C.
- Resistant to contact heat (250ºC for 15”) and cold.
- Available with exclusive header card for retail.
Working gloves suitable for:
- Construction, quarries, stone and slate handling.
- Ceramic industry.
- Gardening and forestry work.
- Rebar work and waste collection.
- Winter Jobs and outdoor maintenance.
|Latex||Green||Gauge 13||S - 23 cm|
M - 24 cm
L - 25 cm
XL - 26 cm
XXL - 27 cm