Glove Towa - EG3351 EXXOGUARD
Seamless Kevlar® glove mixed with steel fibre, rough latex coating on palm and thumb with protection on knuckles and fingers made of TPR (Thermoplastic Rubber).
Normativa EN 388:2003
EN 407 Standard
Resistance to contact heat:
Resistance to convective heat:
Resistance to radiating heat:
Resistance to large splashes of molten metal:
- Ergonomic, perfect adjustment to the hand which avoids fatigue.
- The rough latex provides a great grip on dry and wet conditions.
- Kevlar® support, with excellent cut resistance.
- Kevlar reinforcement between index and thumb for grater resistance and durability.
- Sewn with Kevlar thread for higher resistance to abrasion.
- TPR protection on knuckles and fingers which helps to increase the level of protection in the back area against impacts without scarifying dexterity.
- Cutting objects handling.
- Mining industry.
- Wood industry.
- Metal pieces handling.
- Glass industry.
- Assembly and general purpose.
|Latex||Yellow blue||Gauge 10||M - 24 cm|
L - 25 cm
XL - 26 cm