Unsupported light nitrile glove
Due to the implementation of new standard EN388:2016, JUBA guarantees the performance of our gloves and the manufacturing process will not change. Remember that you can receive depending on the lot, some gloves references with different markings as both regulations will be effective during a certain period of time.
- Paint and varnish industry.
- Rubber, resin and composed materials industry.
- Metal treatment using solvents.
- Plastic prefabricated.
- Graphic arts.
- Ketone handling.
- Its ultra-light weight offer a good touch and great dexterity for higher productivity reducing hand fatigue.
- Excellent chemical protection against a wide range of ketones.
- Anatomic shape for better comfort.
- Exclusive selling point individual packaging.
Normativa EN 388:2003
Normativa EN 388:2016
EN 374 Standard
|Nitrile||Blue||0.28 mm||M - 33 cm|
L - 33 cm
XL - 33 cm
XXL - 33 cm