Glove K-rock - 4550IM
High cut resistant glove that incorporates K-rock® fiber, with nitrile coating on palm and reinforcements on the knuckles and special eva rubber reinforcement on palm. ANTI-IMPACT
Normativa EN 388:2016
Corte por cuchilla:
Resistencia al corte:
EN 407 Standard
Resistance to contact heat:
Resistance to convective heat:
Resistance to radiating heat:
Resistance to large splashes of molten metal:
- Seamless glove with K-ROCK technology that offer touch, lightness, flexibility and comfort.
- Fresh feeling thanks to its breathability.
- Very flexible thermoplastic rubber (TPR) protectors on back and fingers, which increase the protection of the back area.
- Good abrasion, increased durability.
- It offers an excellent grip on dry, slightly damp and oily surfaces.
- Contact heat resistance, 100º C during 15 seconds.
Working gloves suitable for:
- Heavy duty applications.
- Risk of mechanical aggressions on back.
- Handling objects with sharp edges.
- Wind power construction and maintenance.
- Assembly and maintenance of elevators.
- Petrochemical sector.
- Construction and public works.
- Aggregates and quarries.
- Ceramic industry.
|Nitrile||Mottled/ Black||Gauge 13||S - 23 cm|
M - 24 cm
L - 25 cm
XL - 26 cm
XXL - 27 cm