Glove K-rock - 4220RF
Cut resistance gloves that incorporates K-ROCK® textile fiber, Juba's new cut resistance technology, mixed with nylon® and other synthetic fibers with double nitrile combinated with water-based PU half coated.
Normativa EN 388:2016
Corte por cuchilla:
Resistencia al corte:
EN 407 Standard
Resistance to contact heat:
Resistance to convective heat:
Resistance to radiating heat:
Resistance to large splashes of molten metal:
- Seamless glove with K-ROCK® technology and Gauge 18 that offer touch, flexibility and comfort.
- Reinforcement between thumb and index finger that provides greater resistance to wear and tear.
- Half coated with a first layer of flat nitrile and a second layer of sandy nitrile combinated with wáter-based PU on palm that provides greater grip in dry, wet and oily environments.
- Nitrile offers better grip in oily environments than any other coating.
- Contact heat resistance, 100º C during 15 seconds.
- Excellent resistance to abrasion, increased durability.
- Suitable for use with touch devices.
Working gloves suitable for:
- Handling and work with objects with sharp edges with moderate cutting risk.
- Metal assembly that must be done manually in mostly dry, wet and/or oily conditions.
- Stamping of metal parts.
- Metal machining.
- Mechanical maintenance.
- Handling of hot parts.
- Work in which the use of touch terminals is required.
|Nitrile||Marbled / Black / Orange||Gauge 18||XS - 22 cm|
S - 23 cm
M - 24 cm
L - 25 cm
XL - 26 cm
XXL - 27 cm