Glove K-rock - 4213
High cut resistance glove that incorporates K-Rock® textile fiber, Juba's new cutting technology, mixed with fiberglass and steel yarn, with polyurethane coating on the palm.
Normativa EN 388:2016
Corte por cuchilla:
Resistencia al corte:
- Offers high levels of mechanical resistance, good grip and touch with high levels of user comfort.
- Provide an excellent touch.
- Lightness and flexibility.
- Feeling of freshness due to its great breathability.
- Good grip in dry, slightly humid or oily environments.
- Excellent resistance to abrasion.
- Greater durability.
Working gloves suitable for:
- Handling of materials and objects that imply the risk of cutting, both in a dry and slightly humid environment.
- Suitable for automotive.
- Assembly of household appliances.
- Maintenance of facilities and buildings.
- Construction work with handling of profiles, ceramics and glass.
- Steel plate and plate manufacturing processes.
- Stamping of metal parts.
|Poliuretano ( Pu )||Mottled/ Black||Gauge 13||XS - 22 cm|
S - 23 cm
M - 24 cm
L - 25 cm
XL - 26 cm
XXL - 27 cm