Goat grain leather palm with cotton back glove
Due to the implementation of new standard EN388:2016, JUBA guarantees the performance of our gloves and the manufacturing process will not change. Remember that you can receive depending on the lot, some gloves references with different markings as both regulations will be effective during a certain period of time.
- Good feel and comfort for any handling.
- Interlock cotton back to improve breathability.
- Shirred wrist for better fastening.
- Assorted sizes.
- Round thumb.
- Knit wrist.
- Made with B/C grade hide.
- Lower resistance than A grade gloves.
Normativa EN 388:2003
Normativa EN 388:2016
|Skin||Grey||0.6-0.8 mm||XS - 22 cm|
S - 23 cm
M - 24 cm
L - 25 cm
XL - 26 cm