Glove Juba - 259WT FEEL & GRIP WINTER
Seamless polyester glove with double latex coating on palm and thumb with inner lining.
Normativa EN 388:2016
Corte por cuchilla:
Resistencia al corte:
EN 407 Standard
Resistance to contact heat:
Resistance to convective heat:
Resistance to radiating heat:
Resistance to large splashes of molten metal:
EN 511 Standard
Resistance to convective cooling:
Resistance to contact cooling:
- Solid grip in dry and wet environments.
- Fully coated for greater tightness, the first layer of watertight latex and the second layer of sandy latex that provides excellent grip in wet and dry environments.
- Good abrasion and puncture resistance, increased durability.
- Fully covered thumb for additional protection in an area exposed to bumps and cuts (15% of cutting accidents occur in this area).
- Inner lining of terry cotton that helps to keep the temperature of the hands stable in cold environments (up to 0ºC).
Working gloves suitable for:
- Construction and masonry.
- Agricultural work and gardening.
- Industrial assembly.
- Outdoor maintenance.
- Outdoor work with cold temperatures up to 0ºC.
|Latex||Gauge 15||M - 24 cm|
L - 25 cm
XL - 26 cm