Nitrile coated glove on cotton support
Due to the implementation of new standard EN388:2016, JUBA guarantees the performance of our gloves and the manufacturing process will not change. Remember that you can receive depending on the lot, some gloves references with different markings as both regulations will be effective during a certain period of time.
- Machine and mechanical operations.
- Oiled parts handling. Construction. Wood industry.
- Cold plastic molding. Cable crane operations.
- Automotive sector.
- Machine operations.
- Chemical processing.
- Handling rough castings and steel bars.
- Metal treatment.
- Paint and varnish manufacturing.
- Petrochemical and oil refining.
- Cut, abrasion, snag and puncture resistance.
- Light and flexible.
- Longer performance with less hand fatigue.
- Medium resistance to abrasion.
- Nitrile does not absorb oil or grease.
- Traditional cut & sewn liner.
- Interlock cotton lining.
- Fully coated.
- Light nitrile coating.
Normativa EN 388:2003
Normativa EN 388:2016
|Nitrile||Blue||0.35 mm||M - 24 cm|
L - 25 cm
XL - 26 cm