Cookies are small packages of information that are sent and stored in the hard disk of the user’s computer through their browser when it is connected to a website. Cookies can be used to collect and store user data whilst connected to the website to provide them with the services they have requested. These cookies are not usually kept (Session cookies), or user data is kept for other types of future services for an indefinite amount of time (Persistent cookies). Cookies can be own or third-party cookies.
There are several types of cookies:
- Technical cookies that make it easier for the user to browse different options or services offered on the website such as identifying the session, giving access to certain areas, making orders, purchases, filling in forms, registration forms, security, providing functional features (videos, social media, etc.).
- Personalisation cookies that allow the user to access services according to their preferences (language, browser, configuration, etc.).
- Analysis cookies that allow anonymous analysis of web user behaviour and that can be used to measure user activity and draw up browser profiles in order to improve websites.
- Advertising cookies that can be used to manage advertising spaces on the website.
- Personalised advertising cookies that allow management of the website’s advertising spaces based on the user’s behaviour and browsing habits, from which their profile is obtained and therefore personalising the advertising shown in the user’s browser.
JUBA© uses its own and third-party technical, personalisation and analysis cookies that never process personal data, but do collect browsing habits for statistical purposes.
To do this, by entering our website, in compliance with article 22 of the Law of Information Society Services, we have requested your consent for its use.
In any case, we can inform you that these cookies can be activated or deactivated by following instructions in your internet browser:
- Chrome: Configuration -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content Settings.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Personalised Settings.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet options -> Privacy -> Settings.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
- Opera: Tools -> Preferences -> Edit preferences -> Cookies
- Edge: Settings -> See advanced settings -> Privacy and services -> Cookies
For more information, you can consult the Help page in your browser or these support pages:
- Chrome: support.google.com
- FireFox: support.mozilla.org
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com
- Safari: http://www.apple.com
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
- Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy