- Use in activities with low and medium toxicity particles, general industry with the use of chemical products, wood industry, agriculture, construction, metallurgical work, etc ...
- Filtering mask for protection against particles and solid and liquid aerosols, composed of 5 layers that provide a high filtering capacity (filtration efficiency = 94%).
- FFP2 classification according to standard EN149:2001+A1:2009 for respiratory protection.
- Lateral elastic bands for a comfortable fit.
- Internal aluminium nose clip for good shaping effect.
- Indicated for daily use during the working day. Not reusable.
EN 149:2001 + A1:2009